Professional Liability Products
While noted as a leading Program Administrator for the legal profession, First Indemnity has developed strong relationships with leading carriers on both an admitted and non-admitted basis. Leveraging its attorney liability experience, the agency has expanded its resources for providing individual coverages to a variety of other professional fields such as accountants, real estate agents, insurance agents and specialty consultants seeking liability protection. The following coverages are available:
- Employee Professional Liability Insurance (EPLI) – Coverage against common law liability of an employer for accidents to employees, as distinguished from liability imposed by a workers' compensation law.
- Cyber Liability – Besides the traditional bodily injury and property damage coverage covered under the standard general liability policies, tech professionals and online data reliant enterprises need enhanced coverages for various types of cyber breach.
- Miscellaneous Errors & Omissions (Misc. E&O) – Professional liability policy covering the policyholder for negligent acts and omissions that may harm his or her client – Miscellaneous E&O expands usage to specialty insureds.
- Fidelity Bonds – A form of protection that covers policyholders for losses that they incur as a result of fraudulent acts by specified individuals. It usually insures a business for losses caused by the dishonest acts of its employees.
- Surety Bonds – P&C insurance coverage that isn't available from admitted companies, and must be purchased from a non-admitted carrier. Generally includes risks that require greater flexibility in policy terms and conditions.